Download – https://urllio.com/2n092n
Download – https://urllio.com/2n092n
File Version Info Editor Crack+
A portable and lightweight software application for changing the version information of a file. The program is designed to save information related to the file into an INI file and is updated automatically by the program itself when modifications are made to the file’s properties.
Ease of use:Tawahal
Tawahal (,, ; formerly also Tollant, or Teutons, and Tollant-Lochart) is a former municipality in the Vorpommern-Rügen, Germany. Since the German re-unification in 1990 it has been the locality (Ortsgemeinde) of Schloßplön-Tollant.
Tawahal lies in a rural landscape in the eastern part of the municipality of Vorpommern-Rügen. It is in the area of the Heuwiesen, which is the last refuge of bison in Germany. The municipality consists of the villages of Tawahal (which had a population of 2,436 in 1970) and Schloßplön-Tollant (with a population of 2,158 in 2007).
The first documented mention of the village is in 1216, when it was known as Tollant. The name Tollant is an Old Slavic name, and means “the place where tall people live”. Tawahal is first mentioned in 1432, when it was called Teutons.
The oldest document mentioning the castle (Schloß), which was built by the seigneurs von Tollant in the 15th century, is a document from 1378, which mentions a Ritterschloss. It was probably begun as a fortress and was enlarged over the years. When Schloßplön-Tollant was an independent municipality, the castle was owned by the castle peasants (Rittershof), and from 1804 to 1922 was administered by the Ritterschaft von Tollant. The castle was sold at auction in 1922 to a cattle dealer named John Lindemann, but the castle peasants occupied the castle until the end of the Second World War.
Tawahal was part of the Principality of Rügen and the Free State of Mecklenburg-Schwerin. Since 1 January 1920 it has been part of the District Schwerin.
Köppen climate classification system classifies its climate as oceanic (Cfb
File Version Info Editor [32|64bit]
– Friendly GUI. Simple, easy-to-use interface. Tool offers full control over file properties (including advanced features like resource encoding, file size, owner, owner groups, and permissions) in an easy, straightforward way.
– File browser. Everything from selecting files using the file browser, to opening a file window and running the tool’s main window inside it. The application remembers which files were previously opened, so you can easily open multiple files at once.
– Quick access to all settings. Options are directly accessible from the application’s main window. Settings are set once for all the files at a later time.
– WinMerge like preview. File’s original version is temporarily saved, which allows you to check if the changes look as you wish. You can also restore it from the backup, if you made one.
– File properties backup/restore. If a file gets changed, a backup file is created with the original version’s name. So if you need to restore the previous version of a file, you can use the backup and add it to the application’s settings instead of editing the file manually.
– Backup file format. You can choose among three possible backups: the original (original), the last changed (new) or the latest created (latest).
– External file size/location check. As soon as the total size or bytes count of an external file is modified, you can verify it on the current path using the file size/bytes count check box.
– Activation password. You can mark files as critical and define a password which needs to be entered in order to open them.
– File confidentiality. The file’s security, after modifications, is set by the specified owner and owner groups. There is a possibility to change the owner and owner groups of the original file as well as user-defined special rights.
– Different meta tags. All kinds of meta tags, including the ones for Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, can be added to a file directly from the main window.
– File properties quick access. File’s file type, file location, file size and bytes count are automatically selected when you want to apply modifications to the file and create a new one.
– Modification group. You can manage groups of files, each of which can be set individually to apply only limited changes or be treated as a whole.
– File decryption/encryption. The original file may be protected using the specified encryption key. This key can be generated from the user’s
File Version Info Editor Crack [Mac/Win] [2022-Latest]
We have not encountered any issues throughout our tests, since the tool did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. It applies modifications rapidly while remaining light on system resources. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, the tool can be handled by all user levels.
Version 2.5.8 is released to bring you the major enhancements as well as many bugfixes.
– Maximized file version information dialog
– Added a new and improved File Read Mode dialog
– Added a new FICE Emulator (file attribute icon editor)
– Added a new FICE Viewer (file attribute icon viewer)
– Added the ability to add an additional comment
– Added support for relative paths
– Fixed a number of bugs
File version info editor is a lightweight and portable software application which, as the name suggests, helps you modify the version information of a file. The file’s type does not matter and, apart from the file version, you can modify other properties as well.
Since there is no installation involved, you can drop the executable file in any part of the hard disk and just click it to run.
There is also the possibility to save File version info editor to a USB flash disk or similar storage unit, in order to run it on any PC effortlessly, without additionally installing anything.
An important aspect worth taking into account is that the Windows registry and Start menu do not get updated with new entries, so there are no tracks left behind after the tool’s removal.
Straightforward interface and options
The main application window has a neatly organized structure that provides direct access to all available options. A file can be added to the frame using the file browser or drag-and-drop method.
So, you can change the file version, company name, comment, file description, product version and name, legal copyright and trademarks, internet and original file name, along with the special and private build.
It is possible to back up the original file before editing it, as well as to create a new version resource. Changes are applicable with the click of a button. The settings may be saved to initialization files (INI format) and used again at a later time.
Evaluation and conclusion
We have not encountered any issues throughout our tests, since the tool did not hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. It applies modifications rapidly while remaining light on system resources. Thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity, the tool can be
What’s New in the File Version Info Editor?
Supports the most popular file formats:
AVI, AVIZ, DAT, DATZ, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MPG, MP3, OGG, MP4, OGM, OGG, QT, RAM, RIF, S3M, SUB, SRT, SWF, TAR, TGZ, TP, TPM, UP, WEBM, XAVC, XVID, XZ, ZIP, ASF, CTL, FLAC, MPC, M4A, WAV, MP3 and WMA.
Allows you to modify the following properties of the file:
Initial version information, file description, legal copyright and trademarks, technical copyright, product name, version and edition.
You can manage versions and perform other changes, such as backing up the original or creating a new version resource.
The application does not require installation or creating a shortcut in the start menu.
No registry or Start menu updates.
File version info editor Main features:
• Easy access to the tool via file explorer.
• Direct access to the various options.
• No additional licenses.
• Easy to use.
• Supports most widely used file formats.
• Direct access to the data structure of an original file.
• Modify the initial version information, file description, legal copyright and trademarks, technical copyright, product name, version and edition.
• Ability to back up the original file prior to making modifications.
• Create a new version resource.
• Change the file properties (Bit rate, Bit depth, Compression, Compression ratio, Frames per second, Sample size).
• Direct access to the initial version information of an original file.
• Ability to backup an original file.
• Ability to make changes on the file type (Video, Audio, Image).
• Modify the file type (Video, Audio, Image).
• The ability to create a new file.
• Ability to back up the original.
• Ability to create a new version resource.
• Specifies the type of video or audio codec and allows you to change its quality (Bit rate, Bit depth, Compression, Compression ratio, Frames per second, Sample size).
• Ability to set your legal copyright and trademarks, along with file copyright information.
• Direct access to the technical copyright data structure of the original file.
• The ability to modify the product name
Microsoft Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
1.1 GHz Dual Core Processor
2 GB RAM
2 GB HD space
1024 x 768 Display
16 GB Space for game installation
550 MB of free disk space
Andrea Soldini2017年07月31日 12時48分 ハードウェア