One of the methods used for allowing access to computers on a private local network from external systems is port mapping or forwarding. This technique enables administrators to make PCs behind a router or NAT (Network Address Translator) visible for someone outside the LAN.
Considerably reducing user effort
In order to perform this task, though, having at hand a dedicated software would be much better than trying to manually perform the configurations. Especially designed to help you in this respect, Simple Port Forwarding may be just the application you're looking for.
Visually appealing and easy to use
The program has a rather clean interface, that has all its functions well-organized in several tabs hosted by the main window. Thus, you can view the router information as soon as you select the right one from the list.
The GUI provides essential information about which application is forwarded to which IP, you can check out the start and end ports, the number of ports to be opened and the port type as well.
A rich database of router support
A very useful feature of Simple Port Forwarding is the built-in database that contains a huge number of games and applications alongside the ports they use. You can, of course, add custom ports manually by simply specifying the name, type (TCP, UDP or both), start and end ports, as well as the IP address.
As soon as you finished the configurations, you can verify the forwarding capabilities of the selected ports with the help of a most useful testing tool that is included in the package.
Thanks to a quite decent feature pack and since it is rather easy to use, Simple Port Forwarding is a utility that can easily become a must have for those who need to perform such tasks on a regular basis. The GUI is easy to understand and the documentation accompanying the program (even it is available only online) should clear up any questions you may have.
Simple Port Forwarding Crack [Mac/Win] [March-2022]
Simple Port Forwarding is an open-source application that allows you to forward multiple TCP and UDP ports on a NAT, NAT router or firewall. It is completely automated and does not require any special knowledge of the settings it makes.
Tcp/Udp Forward for Free
Tcp/Udp Forward – Free port forwarding utility
Tcp/Udp Forward is a free port forwarding utility that allows you to forward any TCP or UDP port on your home router or PC for testing purposes.
Port Forward – Tcp/Udp Forward can be used
Port Forward can help you to forward any port on your home router or PC for testing purposes. You can also use any other application to forward them on the target computer.
Firewall software to setup firewall on Windows.
Firewall software to setup firewall on Windows. Written by Daniel Clarke.
PortForwardHowto – Port Forward is a firewall utility that allows you to control which computer is connected to your router by having it listening on a certain port and forwards requests to another computer. You can use it to:
– Protect your router from attacks or network devices.
– Allowing access to a computer on your network from a remote computer.
– Locking down a computer on your network so that you can control what it can access from the outside.
– Protecting your router from spam.
– Allow a computer access to the internet via your router.
– Accessing certain web sites that require security certificate.
– Use as a client firewall where the router connects to a server that would act as a firewall.
PortForward.com Port Forward – A Windows.NET 1.1 web server that allows you to control which computer is connected to your router by having it listening on a certain port and forwards requests to another computer. It can be used to protect your router from attacks and can be used to block a computer on your network from accessing the internet.
Firewall GUI – Firewall GUI is a small and simple applet that allows you to view and control your firewall settings in a graphical way. It allows you to block incoming and outgoing connections and shows the status of the firewall. It also shows you the running processes and allows you to run/kill them.
Tested – Known to work with nf_conntrack_exception files.
Simple Port Forwarding
Cracked Simple Port Forwarding With Keygen is an easy-to-use utility for easily port-forward with the help of built-in port-forwarding database. You can easily forward different types of ports, and choose either TCP or UDP protocol to perform port-forwarding. And you can make port-forwarding from one external IP address to one or more internal IP addresses.
Key features of Simple Port Forwarding Download With Full Crack:
– Easy to use graphical interface.
– Built-in port-forwarding database with hundreds of applications and games.
– Enabled options for both TCP and UDP port-forwarding, including ports with or without the protocol.
– Wide range of data export options that can be used to easily share the port-forwarding configuration with other users of the application.
– A comprehensive set of options for port-forwarding.
– Advanced port-forwarding tools that allow you to verify your port-forwarding.
– Dynamic IP address and port-forwarding database updates.
A more accurate description of the features of the software:
* Easy-to-use graphical interface.
* Built-in port-forwarding database with hundreds of applications and games.
* Enabled options for both TCP and UDP port-forwarding, including ports with or without the protocol.
* Wide range of data export options that can be used to easily share the port-forwarding configuration with other users of the application.
* A comprehensive set of options for port-forwarding.
* Advanced port-forwarding tools that allow you to verify your port-forwarding.
* Dynamic IP address and port-forwarding database updates.
A more accurate and detailed features list:
The software was developed to give convenience to the users who need to port-forward through the LAN-routers and Network Address Translator devices.
At the same time, the software introduces functionality, which will allow you to find and connect to the desired port-forwarding service from anywhere on the Internet, and the most essential to all – to have a possibility to easily send your choice for the port-forwarding through the already existing configurator.
No matter how you think about the topic of port-forwarding, you’ll agree that reading about the topic in the professional article will be much more pleasant and practical than reading the user manual.
Sometime, it happens that you have to see what your netmask is because you have to choose a subnet for your routing (router) or
Simple Port Forwarding [Mac/Win]
MediaProsoft DVD Copy is a CD/DVD copying software program, very similar to Roxio’s DVD Copy. The interface is clearly arranged into five tabs, with the first one representing the DVD drive and automatically initializing the program. The second one gives access to information about the DVD’s author and production software; the third one provides some information about the CD’s author, description, technical specifications, etc., while the last two tabs have nothing to do with the discs.
DVD Copy is a multi-language software program, with the most important functions implemented in English, while other tools are available in the menu in their native language.
One of the first aspects users should pay attention to is the fact that no support or updates is available for the program, not even for the old version. Not a big deal, though, since this application does not include any important function and the interface is quite convenient and well-designed.
ECLIPSE BD Driver Manager is a utility program developed by Eclipse Soft Media and supports different types of BD DVD, Blu-ray, and HD DVD. Among the main features, this software is able to connect to the internet and automatically grab the latest Blu-ray Blu-ray discs available as well as various BD DVD formats, as well as the list of the most common BD DVD players and BD DVD discs.
The program supports different languages, such as English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Arabic.
ECLIPSE BD Driver Manager Application also provides a full list of most recent BD DVD releases and may help users to download the latest drivers, firmware and software. It supports the installation of latest versions for the software and other devices.
This software includes the following functions:
– Find new releases for the most common BD DVD brands;
– Update the firmware of BD DVD and Blu-ray drives;
– Check if the software and the BD DVD and Blu-ray drives are compatible with each other;
– Read the technical data of BD DVD and Blu-ray devices;
– Check the supported BD DVD and Blu-ray formats;
– Try to find BD DVD drives’ and drives’ firmware to operate with them;
– Convert image files to a supported BD DVD and Blu-ray formats;
– Scan BD DVD and Blu-ray discs and copy their information to your computer;
– Back up and burn BD DVD and Blu-ray discs;
– Supports Spanish, English, Arabic, French, Japanese,
What’s New In Simple Port Forwarding?
This is a simple utility that helps you forward a web browser or any other application to a different port.
Simpleshare is a software that can enable you to share files between computers on your network without having to use or create a dedicated server.
Visually appealing and user friendly
Simpleshare brings a simple interface to a complex task. With it, you can:
– Share files, folders, printers
– Send files to and receive files from other computers
– Share file streams
– Create shared folders that you can access from any other computer that is connected to your network
– Do this all without a server or without any configuration of your own
With Simpleshare, you can share files and folders on your network without having to put in the time to set up a dedicated file server or configuring a server software. All files that are being shared are stored on your computer’s hard drive and nowhere else. Furthermore, there is no need to configure a port number.
With its high-performance graphical interface, Simpleshare makes it possible to create a shared folder for storing media files, documents or just for putting your desktop on the network.
Imagine that you’re connected to a LAN with a few computers. One of them is where you keep your files and another computer has a few folders that need to be accessible from the other computers.
With Simpleshare, you can share your desktop to these folders. You don’t have to add them to the list of folders you wish to share. You don’t even have to know about or care about the existence of the folders you would like to share.
Simpleshare comes with a number of file shares, each of which supports the creation of a folder shared on your network. For example, with the Music file share, you can share entire music libraries. The file shares can be located on your desktop or at a separate place on the network, where a copy of them resides.
When you are sharing a folder, you can put all its contents in a library to make accessing or sorting them easier. You can create a library of your own or add one or more shared libraries.
The applications, documents, media files and other files that you store in these libraries become available to all computers and devices that are connected to your network.
The contents of your libraries can be sorted by name, date, size, date added, size added, creation date, path or type
System Requirements For Simple Port Forwarding:
Make sure to have a 4K monitor with at least 30Hz refresh rate. If your monitor doesn’t support 4K resolution or refresh rate, then you will experience some visual problems. If you have a 5K monitor, it will be faster than 30Hz, but most likely, you can’t use the game at all. If you don’t have a 4K monitor, then this game will have some trouble with having 30Hz as a minimum requirement.
If you have a mobile device, then it must be a Windows Phone 8 or greater phone, with at least 1