The T Messager program was designed to be an Instant Messaging application, that uses .NET Framework 3.5 networking (by sockets).
It uses both TCP and UDP protocols in order to communicate over the network.
T Messager can transfer text messages, as well as emoticons, images and files. Transferred text and images are displayed in the T Messager GUI.
￭ .NET Framework 3.5
T Messager Crack Free Download
In the following newsgroup and forums, you will be able to find the T Messager application and the T Messager users.:
￭ Newsgroup: smc.sockets.t-messenger
￭ Newsgroup: smc.sockets.unmanaged.t-messenger
Archived Newsgroup: smc.sockets.t-messenger
How to Use:
The T Messager program is a.NET Framework 3.5 application that was designed to act as an Instant Messaging application for Windows platform.
The T Messager program can transfer text messages, emoticons, images and files.
Once the program is installed, the T Messager Networking (T Messager) takes place and you can join, or leave, the T Messager chat groups.
You can customize the T Messager chat behavior to fit your needs.
The program can be used in both Windows and Linux operating systems.
￭ Send text messages, text files, images and emoticons to other T Messager users.
￭ Join or leave a chat group within T Messager.
￭ Configure the program and the chat groups to fit your needs.
￭ Create/Delete chat groups.
￭ Receive/Send text files, images and emoticons.
￭ Use file transfer or RDP protocol to transfer files to/from Windows and Linux operating systems.
￭ Use data compression if available.
￭ Integrate file transfer to pre-existing applications.
￭ Set the program icon for Windows and Linux operating systems.
￭ Send task notifications to other users.
￭ Send user notifications to other users.
￭ Integrate the program with the menus and other items in the system.
￭ Send notifications to the T Messager user who has the most recent versions.
￭ Transfer texts and images between different T Messager versions, and also between computers.
￭ Integrate the program with a PDA, or any other portable device, to transfer the files easily.
￭ The application uses asynchronous I/O to improve its performance.
￭ The application can be used to transfer files through the Internet.
￭ Optionally, the program can act as
T Messager Crack+ With Product Key
T Messager is a windows form application, written in C#, using the.NET Framework 3.5. It can be used for
…More Details »
The Microsoft.NET Framework is a platform for building robust, secure, and portable server-side and client-side.NET applications. It provides a variety of built-in controls and services, as well as a large number of open source controls and libraries. The.NET Framework provides a common set of features and services to developers, including a common language and runtime, a programming model that is object-oriented and based on data binding, a graphical component set, a host of tools, and an extensible architecture.
The.NET Framework is a platform for building robust, secure, and portable server-side and client-side.NET applications. It provides a common set of features and services to developers, including a common language and runtime, a programming model that is object-oriented and based on data binding, a graphical component set, a host of tools, and an extensible architecture.
• The.NET Framework is an open framework (includes components and other objects) that enables the mixing and matching of.NET components and components from other platforms.
•.NET Framework consists of a set of managed modules.
•.NET Framework is designed to be portable across multiple platforms.
• Consists of a single set of APIs, programming models, and tools.
• Framework is both client and server-side.
• Framework supports multitier architecture, which enables independent development of applications at all levels, from business logic to user interface.
• Eliminates need for the language to provide facilities for procedural, object-oriented, data-binding, or other programming paradigms.
• Eases programming by providing common language, guidelines, and infrastructure.
• Supports component-based and service-based architectures.
• Framework provides rich.NET Component Library, which enables extended application of.NET object model.
• Framework provides rich set of controls and services.
• Framework provides extensive support for distributed computing through Web Services.
• Supports platform independence.
•.NET Framework consists of managed modules.
• Framework is version and.NET version-specific.
• Framework is primarily server-side.
• Framework code is written in the Common Language Runtime (CLR) Intermediate Language (IL), instead of the Visual Basic, C#, or other programming
T Messager [Win/Mac]
T Messager is a free, open source messenger for.NET written in C# with Visual Studio 2008 or above. It is designed to work over the TCP/IP or UDP networking protocols, using a.NET Framework 3.5 using the latest technologies.
T Messager is a simple yet powerful messenger, offering the ability to transfer messages and images over the network, displaying the transferred messages, and displaying and cancelling the transfers.
T Messager uses the latest.NET Framework 3.5, with new features, such as Activator in order to load assemblies, lambda expressions, improved typed variables, enums, constants, readonly properties, and Type Compatibility Checks in order to keep the code clean.
T Messager also provides a built-in GUI, with an easy to use message window that allows messages to be sent and received, images to be dragged and dropped, and the built-in network to be used.
T Messager also includes many useful features such as:
• The message window used to display and receive messages.
• The ability to drag and drop images into the message window.
• The ability to drag and drop files into the message window.
• The ability to create a folder into which messages, files and images can be moved using the drag and drop function.
• The ability to delete messages from the folder, and when viewing the messages window.
• The ability to cancel message transfers.
• The ability to cancel file transfers.
• The ability to view a person’s settings within the messenger.
• The ability to save a person’s settings.
• The ability to filter messages.
• Multiple windows, with the ability to view messages and files/images in separate windows.
• Anonymous messages, in order to allow people to use the messenger without being tracked or being identified.
• The ability to hide your identity, in order to keep your identity secret.
• The ability to customize your own GUI.
• The ability to transfer files and images that have been converted into arbitrary formats, such as MPEG videos, WMA files, OGG files and MP3 files.
• The ability to set the transfer speed, so that transfers are not “bloated” by files or images.
• The ability to send messages between computers, so that someone can start a conversation from a computer, while someone is connected to their computer, and then send a message to the other computer later on.
The T Messager Feature Set:
What’s New in the?
T Messager is an instant messaging application, designed to be used across many platforms, through an easy to use GUI.
T Messager uses.NET Framework 3.5 networking (by sockets) and is installed and used via the T Chat Server program.
Using T Messager, you can send and receive text messages to any friend using either a TCP or UDP connection, as well as send emoticons, images and files. Images and files are displayed in a new, dedicated window. T Messager can send up to 990 (990 allowed as per the IP Protocol v4) images and files.
Text messages are sent and received using ASCII characters. Messages can be sent as text, or as an image and text. For example, your friend can see an image of an arcade game, and you can send them a message that says “It’s time to go play some arcade.”
Image messages can be sent as a GIF, JPG, BMP, EMF, or PNG file, or as a plain text message.
T Messager was designed in a single purpose, that was to transfer text, emoticons, images, and files.
While T Messager has many features, its primary purpose is to transfer messages, and to transfer messages, simply, fast.
T Messager Features:
￭ An easy to use GUI, designed to provide a pleasant user experience.
￭ Communication using TCP and UDP protocols.
￭ Transferred text messages, as well as emoticons, images and files are displayed in the T Messager GUI.
￭ The ability to send up to 990 images and files.
￭ Messages can be sent as text, as an image and text, or simply as an image.
￭ The ability to use an Image Handler in the T Messager application to load image files and display them in the application.
￭ The ability to send large files (up to 2GB) that are sent using a single message.
￭ The ability to send compressed files (up to 2GB) that are sent using a single message.
￭ The ability to transfer files in the format.zip,.rar,.7z, and.tar.
￭ The ability to change the text font of the messages, and to change the text color.
￭ The ability to change the colors of the text, emoticons and images.
System Requirements For T Messager:
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016 (64-bit).
Mac OS X 10.7.5, OS X 10.9.2 or newer
1.86 GHz Dual Core, or 2.13 GHz Quad Core Intel Core i3-3217U CPU
4 GB RAM
1 GB free hard disk space
DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
40 GB free space on hard disk
You must have a 32-bit operating